Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions...


Resolutions...not an original idea, but overall a pretty great idea. I've had my fair share of both good and bad resolutions, I've seen a few accomplished and more than a few that didn't come to be. Still I think it's a good way to start off the year with some goals and personal challenges, that is coming from someone who swears by checklists and to-do lists. So I've been trying to narrow down what my goals for the year are and this is what I came up with, it's a mixture of life goals, personal goals, and some resolutions:

1. Be healthier and lose the last of the weight that I want to.
2. Find an internship.
3. Find a job after the internship.
4. Try to not be so judgmental.
5. Try at least 10 things that I've never tried before.
6. Don't over-analyze things, especially interactions with people.
7. Be more outgoing.
8. Be more accepting of people.
9. Be a better friend, daughter, niece, granddaughter, cousin, sister, and of course girlfriend.
10. Be out of my parent's house and doing well financially by this time next year.
11. Make things, lots of them, especially clothing/garments.
12. Make it to NYC and to Baltimore to see J.R.
13. Have a stronger spiritual connection to God.

1 comment:

  1. better friend...as IF you needed to be~
    can't wait to hanggg with youuu

    ReplyDelete