Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Google thinks I'm a loser

When I started a blog I didn't realize how difficult it would be to get views and followers. After writing around 58 posts and having this blog for a few months, I've truly realized this. Still, my blog is more of a way for me to get my thoughts, ideas, and work out there and keep in touch with family and friends than it is a money maker. So when Google sent me a card with $100 worth of free advertising in order to "Grow my site" aka get more web traffic, I was slightly offended. That was until I saw that the card was printed on recycled paper which contained wildflower seeds with the instructions to put the paper under a light layer or soil, place it in a sunny spot, and water as needed. Thank you Google, I appreciate the gift and though I won't be using the free advertising via AdWords, I will be planting your card and working on my green thumb.

On another note, pretty cute idea Google...real cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment