Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cooking Spree

Since I've been back to Boone, I've been trying to cook more. So far I've mastered Spaghetti and Meatballs, Pizza with mushrooms, pepperoni, and peppers, and last night I tried something a little more challenging, or at least more challenging to me. I breaded some chicken tenderloins and baked them in the oven, when they were almost done I put some Swiss cheese on them (which is something my Aunt and Mom have made before). I made some broccoli cheese rice and baked potatoes as well, by the way baked potatoes take a lot longer than expected. Next up I'm going to try to make Chilli and then Steak and Asparagus. I guess I'm getting in touch with my inner Julia Child, or perhaps this all stems from me watching Julie and Julia again while I was home in Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment