Monday, January 17, 2011

Blue Patterned Dress with Long Sleeves


For quite some time now, I've been on the search for the perfect little blue dress with a cool little motif repeated on it. I don't know why this dress has haunted my dreams or why such a simple dress has managed to be so impossible for me to find. I want it to have long sleeves and the closest I've come to finding my ideal dress is a trip to Goodwill where I found exactly what I wanted except it was way too small and red instead of blue.

The Picture is the basic idea of what I want, I found it this past summer on Refinery29.com, it's from Lauren Moffat's Fall 2010 Collection. I'm beginning to think that if I still haven't found a dress like this by the end of February, I should attempt to just make it for myself, since I'll be making clothes for my Apparel Design and Production class anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment