Sunday, January 2, 2011

Add these to my wish list:



For some reason I've had quite the obsession with lights lately, it started out with lamps and now its a full blown love affair with light fixtures in general. Last summer, I had this thing with spray painting the bases of existing lamps that I had, I've kind of moved on from that now. Lately, I've been obsessed with fish basket lights (this is probably not the proper name) since I saw a restaurant/bar remodel on Design Sponge that had them and I finally found something comparable to them on etsy the other day, sadly it's a little out of my price range and in an effort to try to keep it from being sold, I'm not including the picture or link for it. Another thing I've been pretty fond of lately are mason jars doubling as light fixtures. I found the first one on Design Sponge and the other is for sale on Etsy. I'm not sure if its the clever idea of reusing a jar or the fact that Mason jars in general remind me of my grandmothers and their homemade jelly and canned vegetables, but I absolutely love these, especially the green hued one.

No comments:

Post a Comment