Monday, November 22, 2010

Sushi, my love

So this weekend, I went to Gainesville, Fl with David and his family for the AppState vs. Florida game (we got slaughtered in case you didn't know...which is expected since we're in a much much lower division). We saw about 6 alligators total, on campus I might add. We didn't really do much in Florida except go to the game and go bowling in the student union with David's cousins, but it was fun and I got to meet some more of his family members. Buuuut the best part had to be the sushi I got when we got back to Charlotte. One of the best places to get sushi (in my humble opinion) is New Zealand Cafe it's on Sardis Rd, it's delicious and best of all it's cheap. I got the Spicy Tuna Roll and the Shrimp Tempera Roll with spicy mayo so 16 pieces for around $10. The Philly Roll is also really good there, also they give you a free meal on your birthday which doesn't include sushi, but it does include hibachi chicken and stuff like that. Sadly we weren't in Charlotte for very long so I didn't get to get my Target fix, but hopefully I'll take care of that over Thanksgiving Break. I'll put some pics from Florida up later!

3 comments:

  1. Mission: WV Thanksgiving was a SUCCESS.


    HIGH FIVE!
    Self High five.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um...why did this post here? I totally had it under the other one. Self High Five.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha it took me this long to see this post. so that's awesome, HIGH FIVE!

    ReplyDelete