Monday, November 15, 2010

I really want to try this....



This is my first post on the new blog, I used to have a Wordpress blog, but they don't let you use AdSense and most people I know are on blogger. So basically I'm switching to Blogger and here's my first post.
I found this on a craft site the other day and I really really want to try it, probably with the help of my handy dandy stepfather who actually knows how to do that sort of thing. I rent a crappy college apartment, so I don't think I'm going to try making a counter, but I do have a trunk that could use some spicing up, so I might try to make a penny top on it. It seems like a really cool alternative to a normal counter top and I would love to do it to my own kitchen when I'm not renting anymore. I saw another cool countertop option on hgtv, they made a frame and covered the top of the bar with river rocks and then poured resin over it (which is a lot like what they do with the penny countertop). Anyways, thought these were great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment