Saturday, November 27, 2010

My New Journal


So I didn't do my usual shop til you drop Black Friday shopping, but I did still manage to do a little shopping at the outlet mall near my grandma's house. I found this really great notebook that has different styles of Eames chairs on the cover and a book called Simply Upholstery that shows you how to reupholster chairs for a mere $10. So I'm going to be completely dorky and just go on about how much I love both of these books, I can't wait to try out some of this upholstery stuff. There's these two chairs that are in my living room, I got them from the hotel when they remodeled and they have a great shape but I really hate the fabric. I'm thinking of doing a mustard tweed or a great fabric pattern in gray, navy, or mustard yellow.


*Also, I made the Black Bottom Cupcakes and they were a success and pretty delish if I do say so myself. I'll post some pics of them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment