Tuesday, November 16, 2010

higher education...figured it out


So finally after almost four years of college, I've figured this ish out. I'm seriously awful at Science...awful...and unfortunately thanks for the brilliant idea that every student should be a "well rounded individual", I had to take Astronomy and Geology, both of which I barely made it out of with a C+. And the C+ was only because of some very generous curves to my exam grades. So when I found out that I had to take another Geology class because I hadn't taken the lab component....I was a little pissed. Of course I zone out in class everyday either doodling, making to-do lists, or blogging if I have my laptop. So needless to say I wasn't shocked when I got a 75 on the first exam. The second exam I studied a lot more for but it seemed really hard....so I was very shocked to find out that I got a 101...which is weird since there was no extra credit, but I'm not arguing. Even if it was a typo I'm thinking that fate wanted me to get a 101 and actually make a respectable grade in Science for once. I had another test Monday and after seeing that I made an 88 on that one, I'm going to just say that after four years I've finally figured this college stuff out.

It goes a little something like this:
Go to class, zone out, cram for the test, take the test, forget everything, repeat.


Yea...I'm ready to graduate like woah.

No comments:

Post a Comment