Friday, March 11, 2011

Weaving and Fabric Samples from Textile Design

I finally got around to editing and organizing pictures of the fabrics that I made in Textile Design through Weaving, Dyeing, and Printing. So I decided to post them along with some of my favorite pictures from my portfolio of things that I had already done.

The first set is the Hat Fabric that I designed to simulate plaid, cable knit, and straw basket weave. Next are my weaving samples were I painted the warp threads in stripes, gradation, and in two contrasting colors. Lastly is the set of fabrics that I bound, dyed, and printed with the same basic stamp in positive, negative, and mirror image.





2 comments:

  1. Love your work! Keep up the good work. Wanted to share my blog too.

    http://bagitup4me-neko.blogspot.com/

    Cheers- Neko

    ReplyDelete