Monday, March 14, 2011

Summer Plans



To say that I'm looking forward to graduation would be an understatement, to say that I'm so ready for it that I'm marking down the days, hours, minutes would also be an understatement. I know they always say to not rush your life, but I can't help it I'm ready to move on to the next chapter. Is it scary? Duh, of course it is, but I've always been the type of person who looks forward to the unknown, who remains positive about what the future holds.

So while I am trying to work through this motivation rut that I've been in, I'm trying to focus on the more positive and exciting things like the fact that in a little over and month and a half I will be a college graduate about to start an exciting internship (God willing). I've also been focusing on the things that I'd like to accomplish this summer. As you may know I've taken an interest in revamping furniture and such as well as in interior design in general. Some of the projects I'd like to do this summer are: reupholstering my two living room chairs, stripping my old dresser, staining it, and redoing the hardware, and last but certainly not least starting my own little herb garden and trying to improve my no so green thumb.


I bought this planter from Lowe's and some Basil, Rosemary, and Sage seeds from Wal-Mart. Here's hoping that with the Miracle Grow Seed Starting Potting Mix that I bought, those little seeds with sprout right up and "make Momma proud".

2 comments:

  1. we are two peas in a pod...let's do these things together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We certainly are and we definitely should.

    ReplyDelete