Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Spring Must-Haves






I haven't really been shopping since I bought a pair of shoes, tights, and a shirt from Target in early January. Before that I hadn't been shopping for clothes and accessories since August, so to say that I'm a little desperate for a little shopping and a lot of clothes would be an understatement. I went to Old Navy today, just to do a little window shopping and see if I spotted an outfit worthy of my upcoming interview, what I found was a lot of really cute clothes that mocked my empty wallet. So I decided to list some of my must-haves for spring in an effort to live vicariously through my blog self. Blog Jolene will be wearing these things this Spring:

Great Tank Top from Old Navy, I'm thinking I would pair it with my jean jacket that I've had forever, $24.50

Fun Lace Necklace from etsy.com shop WhiteOwl, $32

Cute Merona Wedges from Target in Bordeaux, I have a pair of Taupe ones that I got in January, now I really need these, $29.99

Awesome Hat from Anthropologie, $48

A Tie Front Flap-Pocket Skirt, now $19.50 at Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment