Saturday, February 26, 2011

Home Stuff I'm Loving Right Now










1. Knitted Poufs: I was browsing some home goods online and found some really great, interesting things. On one site I found some really neat knitted rugs and poufs, they're done by a woman named Christien Meindertsma.

2. Tray Table: I really love this tray table from West Elm, with its gold base and interesting wood top. Sadly, at $129, it will be quite a while before I can afford it.

3. Mustard Sheets: I'm obsessed with anything mustard yellow and these sheets from Anthropologie are no exception, the pattern is awesome and has a 70's feel which I love.

4. Wine Rack: I was always a fan of the wine rack that Carrie Bradshaw had in her kitchen on Sex and the City and this is the closest I've come to finding one like that. It's from the Container Store:

5. Mason Jar Towels: These towels are from an Etsy shop: Oh, Little Rabbit, they have a different images on flour sack towels, notebooks, and some produce sacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment