Friday, December 10, 2010

I'm becoming a Wino


I've decided to try to become more of a wine person, don't get me wrong I'm not trying to become a drunk. Please I devoted the 4 months after I turned 21 to going out and having parties (which really isn't that bad, considering some people devote their entire 4 years of college to that).
I've just become more fond of the taste of wine and to be quite honest I think there's a whole really cool culture behind it. Learning about the different kinds, buying the elegant classes (I'm kind of obsessed with stemless wine glasses), and maybe even going to a vineyard or wine tasting some time. Mostly I've realized after coming back to Antarctica that I'm going to have to start drinking something if I'm going to survive all this cold weather and wine just seems like the classiest option.

No comments:

Post a Comment