Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Great Song

I remember my Mom telling me that once during a break-up my Dad called and played a song. The song was John Waite "Missing You", at first I thought it was my Dad being a shithead saying "I ain't missing you at all", but after hearing more of the song and the story, it was really sweet. He actually really missed her and I think it was pretty damn romantic. Don't get me wrong, my parents have been divorced since I was 5 years-old and that was definitely the right decision, but I can't help but love hearing stories of when they were together. I guess that's just one of those things that you'll always long for, the days when your parents were together and you were a normal family. I definitely love my stepDad Tim so much and they're way better off now, but it's still cool to hear what things used to be like. So here's a throwback tune and the song that I've declared my parent's "song":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9e157Ner90&feature=BF&list=QL&index=5

No comments:

Post a Comment